a not-for-profit organization that assists clients with tasks in the home, providing emotional and social support, while helping seniors take part in the life of their community. We provide services in Etobicoke, Brampton, Malton and Woodbridge areas in the Central West Local Health Integration Network (CWLHIN)
To provide excellent support services for seniors to enable them to remain at home in their community, safely and with dignity.
seeks to take the lead with vital community links offering equitable access to a range of care services for seniors
CANES' Core Values
- Client centred care
- Respect for the individual
- High quality services
- Ongoing service improvement
- Inclusiveness and fairness
To fulfill our mission, we will:
- meet the non-medical day-to-day needs of our clients;
- reduce their isolation and enhance their quality of life;
- advocate on their behalf for support in meeting their need;
- respond to their changing needs and those of their caregivers;
- encourage their independence.
- use available resources for the greatest benefit of its clients and to do all in its power to provide satisfactory service.
We foster an environment that seeks to embrace new ideas and welcomes opportunities to grow, where possible, to better serve ethno-cultural communities. CANES can also provide any of our information in French, Punjabi, and Hindi Languages upon request.
Health Equity Statement
Through diversity, we foster an environment that seeks to embrace new ideas and welcomes opportunities to grow, where possible, to better serve ethno-cultural communities.
CANES Community Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CANES Community Care will make every effort to accommodate any needs of candidates under the Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please inform us if you require any accommodation through the hiring process.