CANES Community Care now provides clients with advance foot care therapy and chiropody care right in your own home.
Preventative Treatments and Recommendations
• Screening for current and potential foot, skin, and circulatory issues
• Complete assessment
• Thorough assessment for preventive measures that will have a positive impact on seniors foot health
• Refer to appropriate foot specialist for intervention or foot issues that require more invasive care
• Nail cutting, and cleaning
• Clipping, and filing
• Treating callouses and corns
• Packing ingrown nails
• Padding/strapping the foot to promote comfort
Consultation and Education
• Foot Care Pre-consultation can be provided over the phone or by appointment at home
• We provide education and information relating to foot care
Any senior living in the Etobicoke, Brampton, Malton and Woodbridge areas.
Seniors can call our intake coordinators here at our head office, and they will set you up with an appointment. Once that is complete, our Foot Care Nurse will visit you in your home at the scheduled appointment time. The Foot Care Nurse will perform the specific duties that you've requested to ensure that your feet are well taken care of.
Please contact our Intake Coordinator at 416-743-3892
$45.00 per person per visit.
$30.00 per person, if two people are receiving care at the same time