TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 6 month Contract
The Scheduling Analyst will work collaboratively with CANES senior management team, program staff and stakeholders to review, develop and implement schedules (shifts) that maximize staffing requirements, meet service goals and client needs.
- Collaborate with CANES senior management team, program staff and stakeholders to understand labour requirements
- Utilize client volume demands to develop schedules (shifts) for personal support workers, home making, in the Community and Assisted Living programs
- Provide recommendations to CANES senior management team on the implementation of schedules (shifts) to better support business needs and adhere to collective bargaining agreement guidelines
- Develop and test working scenarios of schedules (shifts) to ensure schedules meet coverage for service level goals prior to going live with the schedules (shifts).
- Provide training to program staff and stakeholders regarding new schedules (shifts)
- Other duties as assigned
- University degree or related field experience
- Previous scheduling experience, strong analytical, problem solving, decision making, organizational skills
- Knowledge of Procura considered an asset
- Proficient PC skills (Microsoft Office)
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated experience in effectively interpreting and communicating information to individuals and groups at all levels within the organization
- Clear Police Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening
HOURS OF WORK: 8:30 am TO 4:30 pm Monday to Friday, however you may be required to work additional hours and occasional weekends.
START DATE: As soon as possible
PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES TO: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
CANES Community Care is an equal opportunity employer.
CANES Community Care will make every effort to accommodate any needs of candidates under the Human Rights code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please inform us if you require any accommodation through the hiring process.