To provide personal care, homemaking and 24 hour emergency response to frail elderly persons and disabled adults in their own homes in the community.
Depending upon the individual needs of the clients to assist with:
- Homemaking (e.g. meal preparation, cleaning, laundry etc)
- Personal Care (e.g. personal hygiene, dressing, toileting, medication reminder, transfer, reposition, escort to medical appointments etc)
- Responding to Emergency Response System (Lifeline and mobile phone) calls.
- Grade 10 or equivalent
- Personal Support Worker certification
- Able to communicate (written and oral) in English
- Physically and emotionally able to perform the duties
- 6 months to 1 year working with seniors
- First Aid/CPR Certification
- Enjoy working with seniors and able to contribute to the quality of life of seniors and adults with disabilities by promoting their independence, dignity, social, emotional and physical well being
HOURS OF WORK:
7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. -- 7 days a week (alternate Monday and Thursday and every other weekend)
*There is one position available.
Manorbridge and Knightsbridge Assisted Living (Spoke)
$16.36/ per hour minimum as per Collective Agreement.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES TO:
Human Resources Specialist
CANES Community Care
135 Queens Plate Drive, Suite 400
Toronto, ON M9W 6V1
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 22nd, 2018.