Terms of Employment:
• There are permanent and part time positions available
• Shifts range from beginning at 12:00 p.m. to ending at 12:00 a.m.
• Working after hours may be required
• Short shifts
• Weekend work required
- Transports clients to and from appointments using agency vehicle
- Responsible for safe management of clients accessing vehicle to and from building/door home
- Responsible for daily vehicle safety inspection and reports any deficiencies to the supervisor
- Represents CANES Community Care in a positive and professional manner
- Responsible for completing event/incident reports
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required
- Valid B, C or F licence
- Clean Driver’s Abstract
- Clear Police Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening
- Familiarity with GTA and surrounding areas
- The nature of the job requires the incumbent to be physically able to assist clients, fold walkers and wheelchairs and place in the vehicle, and assist with grocery shopping bags
- Experience working with frail and elderly individuals
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to read schedules and write reports
Please Submit Resumes to:
CANES Community Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CANES Community Care will make every effort to accommodate any needs of candidates under the Human Rights Code and accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please inform us if you require any accommodation through the hiring process.